I developed a very simple, iOS App (iPhone, iPad) that displays your handicap from each set of tees as well as a
look-up feature for all MV women's members that have a handicap at our club. You are welcome to use it (instructions below).
Because of its limited use, Apple requires the app to be on the "TestFlight" app instead of the main App Store.
Icon on device
App Installation Instructions
- This is a two-step process for first time installation.
- First, go to the App Store on your iOS device (iPhone, iPad etc) and download the TestFlight App. This app is developed by Apple.
- The link for the app is: https://testflight.apple.com/join/Wsa3nWCp.
Click this link which should take you to your TestFlight App.
- Open TestFlight and my app (MV Handicaps Women) should appear with "INSTALL" or UPDATE" next to it
- Install/Update the app and you're done (you may have to click some links/buttons to confirm etc first). Once installed, make sure you select your name on the main screen to see your hdcps every time you open the app.
- NOTE: On the TestFlight app you might see in the top right the word "REDEEM". Ignore it.
- Apple requires that I update the app every 90 days or it will 'expire'. Just go back to your TestFlight app if you get the "expired" message and update (it might update on its own).
- Question? firstname.lastname@example.org Sorry, no Android version at least not yet.
There is an iOS version for the men.